Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding stems a good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CounterCultured, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I personally don't do it. I'm saving all my stems and the occasional seeds because my friend told me you can put them in a tea bag and make weed tea and get you high. Not sure if that's true, but that's why I don't grind them and I save them.

2. well, it's not a BAD idea...

3. Save them up and QWISO them!!!

4. Put them in an altoids tin
    shake
    ????
    Profit!

You get some keif out of it.

5. [quote name='"ProfessorTHC22"']Put them in an altoids tin
    shake
    ????
    Profit!

You get some keif out of it.[/quote]

I can get keif that easy?...

6. Kid above me, if he has a grinder why would he shake them in an Altoids tin? Now to op, yes you can grind stems smoke them and get high but I prefer saving them for edibles and Quiso.

7. Hot chocolate is better. THC is fat soluble, and tea has no fat in it. Get some whole milk and do what you were planning.