Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding slightly burnt bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VannilaKush, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

So basicly I smoke joints, and when I smoke I save the roach and smoke them wen I am dry. But I just bought a grinder so could I grind the slightly burnt weed or no?

2. [quote name='"VannilaKush"']Hey GC,

So basicly I smoke joints, and when I smoke I save the roach and smoke them wen I am dry. But I just bought a grinder so could I grind the slightly burnt weed or no?[/quote]

Yea but your grinder might have a gross taste after. If its already ground up in the joint just open the jay and throw it in a bowl.

3. uhm yeah...? it's already grinded so I don't see the point..
    sometimes I'll just throw my roaches in the bowl paper and all can't even be bothered to fuck around with them.

4. Collect your roaches and make 2nd generation joints. I don't understand why you'd need to grind up already grinded herb.

5. You certainly could grind it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you use your grinder to bust up weed that's slightly burned, and covered in ash and resin, anything else you put into that grinder is going to absorb that taste unless you clean it out thoroughly afterwards.

Your fingers are gonna stink for a bit, but I say just deal with it and bust that shit up by hand.

6. It's not grinded it was originally terribly finger picked

7. Im sure it's fine, I've broken up some roaches before to pack a bowl and it broke up pretty good, a little harder than normal bud but I got it apart, But after youre done touching the weed wash your hands cause you get shit on your fingers

8. Take five or six roaches.
    Line them up and roll them into a single paper.
    Smoke it and get really high.