Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Yo guys. My friend had shake and he still ground it just to get the keif out though. We ended up getting a lot of keif and he gave me his grinded shake but will it still get you high? seems like if all the keif came off the shake then there isnt any thc in it. Maybe i'm just wrong though. Let me know

2. :smoke:theres still plenty of thc on it, go ahead and smoke up

3. Not all of the keif comes off. No matter what you grind, some kief comes off but if you smoke the remaining buds, you will still get high. Smoke it up and enjoy it man, its free pre-ground buds! He even took the work out of it for you. :smoke:

4. I don't understand why you're asking this when you could've taken the time to smoke it and find out if it works:smoke:

5. well, im gonna smoke in an hour or two but i just wanted to make sure.