Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ENiGMADubz, Mar 19, 2016.

1. So i have just picked up 2g of shake from (Lemon Haze,Super Silver Haze,Tangerine dream) it does have some stems in it but if i was to grind it up in a grinder will it become more fine or will it stay the exact same?
    Thanks, Enigma

2. #2 IRON-EYES, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    the fuck you think bro?!
    take a shit inna blender addsome milk n blend that shit up...
    ...might be a milkshake, but its still fulla shit!!!

3. This has to be the dumbest question on all of GC and let me tell you, thats saying something.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

4. you dont make alot of sense dog
    i think your overthinking all this shit

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry im always stoned + i was meant ot put this in seasoned + lemon haze isnt dank, also what i mean is i have shake and its full of like tiny crunchy nugs like a mm or 2 and if i was to just grind it up in a 4 piece grinder will it grind fine or will it just fall through the holes in the part you grind it and thus making it pointless

6. If you're a seasoned smoker you would know

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. What happens if you put shredded cheese in a food processor? Do you think it stays exactly the same or gets shredded more? No, the "I was stoned" argument doesn't work here, and that's most definitely a beginner's question, not a seasoned toker's.

There's nothing wrong with knowing absolutely nothing about weed. But stop pretending. Your posts go from trying to act like a baller, to showing you don't know a whole lot. So, drop trying to be a baller and just ask questions and I think you'll find people are more than willing to answer your questions with respect.

Until then, meditate on what you asked. "If I take small pieces of weed and grind them up, do they get smaller?" What do you think, brah?

• Like Like x 3
  8. kk ive been smoking for almost 2years but i have never had shake before and i tried grinding and maybe 3% of what i put in got grinded + i dont think im a baller i have not said anything near that so yeah....

9. #9 Deleted member 923417, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2020
    deleted

10. Come on guys, don't be trolled so easily