Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by laundromatt24hours, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Ayoooo so everybody comes across having to smoke and comes across the part when they have to grind their bud up. So what's the verdict, fine or just straight nugs? For a bowl i barely break up but for blunts I grind fine. How much do you guys grind your bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I grind it so it burns evenly. In a pinch, I'll just break a nug, but I generally grind 3-4 grams at a time and keep them in a airtight pill jar. I just tap and pack my bowl 2-3 times.

3. I never smoke nugs un-ground. I grind to a moderate coarseness whether it's a bowl or a blunt. It's all about surface area, which is increased by grinding

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grind to the consistency of espresso. No. Seriously. Just preference. :metal: