Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinders?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeytheburr, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Pretty new to smoking and I was just wondering what was the best type of grinder to buy.
    Pics would be lovely if you got em'.

2. Grindes are al very similar....the best suggestion I have is make sure you get one that has a pollen catcher

Also if you go to ebay and type in "Herb Grinders" you will get over 10 pages of grinders....it depends if u want a specific size and/or design

3. It depends on how much you want to spend. Personally I use a plastic grinder that I picked up for £3 it's nice and sharp and cleans nicely in the dishwasher. I suppose eventually over time the plastic will it's sharpness, but it hasn't failed me not once in the 2 years i've been using it. If you're really into using all you can smoke and want to save that sweet pollen, then there are some pretty cool crystal catching grinders out on the market both plastic and metal.

4. [​IMG]

Sorry for it being so friggen huge but is that what most people use?

5. That's what I got as a freebie with my vape... Much better than the plastic one I had.

6. If you have the budget, go with a Space Case or Sharpstone.

7. Just chimin' in that I just bought off eBay a grinder for about 8 dollars (after shipping!), and the thing is a monster. It truly is beast mode. I stuck a nug in there and it literally tore through it with 2-3 turns. After 3-4 days, I have an awesome amount of kief.

To the OP, if you are interested in what kind I got, I'll send you a link

8. mscbuck im interested ! i've been needing a new grinder lately

9. I ordered a grinder from eBay for ~$8
    It's green and looks like a stack of poker chips.
    Hope it's good, it has a screen and kief catcher tool.

10. sharpstones are dank, they usually cost about 30 to 40 for the medium-large size ones. ive had two and they were both sick. i even ground up about 20g stems so they were pretty small then rubbed em around on the screen and got a shitton of golden kief and the edges werent dulled at all.:smoking: