Grinders?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by topdog82, Apr 4, 2013.

1. The Space Case grinders are made from aluminum, not titanium. The ti SpaceCase is an aluminum grinder with a titanium anodized coating.

2. I got a 4 pc grinder with my vaporizer.
    I've had it about 2-3 months now and am noticing that the aluminum is starting to scrape off.
    I'm assuming the shavings are falling into my bud and I am vaping it.
    Is this bad? Should I invest in another grinder?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. nevermind.. it's just some build up.
    i wiped it with a towel and the balck stuff came right off.
    i wonder why the build up is black tho... i only grind green in there.

4. I can attest to sharpstone having broken teeth. Mine sits in a drawer now , even though it has a kief Catcher I still prefer my two piece plastic one with that fine grind and extra compartment . Don't buy sharpstone bottom line.

5. It's from the friction of grinding bud between two pieces of aluminum. Turns it all black. An ISO wash and a q-tip takes care of this really well.

6. my fav is the orange volcano grinder, cheap and does the job well.

7. Yup. Great grinder, especially considering the price.

8. I was going to save my no name grinder and purchase a 2pc one instead of 4 pc

I personally never noticed the difference in bud that has been grinded by a 4pc versus one grinded by a 2 pc. So sacrificing negligible amounts of thc everytime I smoke adds up to a lot

Then again. There is the arguement, would you rather have a rootbear float, or root beer with ice cream on the side?

9. topdog, I have a 2pc grinder I got from puffitup when I bought my Solo

I've never used it, as I prefer 4 piece grinders for the chamber, if you're interested, I'm sure we can work something out

Shoot me a PM, its a no-name 2 piece that came from puffitup, but is a pretty decent grinder

10. Probably considered a small factor , but what I like about my space case 4 piece is that I can easily pinch out the right amount of grinds compared to the a free small 2 piece grinder. Don't have to clap them together to get the weed out and make a mess.

11. LOOLLL I ordered mine from puffitup as well. It's a 2-pc of some no name brand

I don't really want it either, and hence I am going to pickup a higher end grinder

12. hahah, yea I definitely wouldn't buy mine if you have the same one

Its a decent grinder, just prefer 4 pieces myself. Needs to be atleast a 3 piece for the chamber, I'm not a fan of dumping the ground bud onto something and then using it

I would def go SpaceCase 2 piece then

The 2 pieces are much cheaper than the 4

13. ya I might get a space case smallest size 4-pc