Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinders

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OhSoTrippy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I just had my grinder stolen and it's a must have for me so I'm on the market for a new one. my old one was a poop dick one so I've been looking at a chromium crusher so far. I'm looking to spend up to 30 bucks. any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. Space case

3. I've got a black Chromium Crusher, got it for 15$ on eBay.

4. how is it? I'm looking at the black right now.

5. Get a Santa Cruz Shredder. Can't beat medical quality.

6. Santa Cruz shredder! By far the best grinder I have used.

7. Get a 2.5 smart crusher on ebay for like 25 dollars pluss a hash press

8. Use this opportunity to snag a quality 2 piece grinder and a pollen box. If you're into collecting kief this is the way to go.

9. Dont get the chromium online there fake. 2 they dont make them anymore. I have the real and fake one and the faje one is good for a little bit and than turns to shit even if u clean it. But if ur on a budget dont bother getting one. Go to store n get a 2 piece till youre ready to by a Sharpstone

Sharpstone is best grinder for a cheap amount but if you have money space case

10. In reality all if then work... Just don't drop it intentionally and it should be fine