Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grinders

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sachidananda, Nov 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']Just un necessary shit to carry around and get caught with . . . unless you rollin thick dutchies of some brick you need not a grinder[/quote]

This. A grinder was way more useful to me when I was smoking brickweed.

Nowadays, its nice to have the kief but half the time I break it up by hand anyways just because I enjoy doing so.

It is definately something you don't want to carry around all the time.

2. I hear you guys on this one, however A) I won't be taking a grinder with me anywhere and B) carrying paraphernalia isn't illegal where I live anyway.

If, in the rare case I was to take some herb with me somewhere I would take it in its already grinded form.