Grinders?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xkellyyp, Jun 3, 2012.

1. #1 xkellyyp, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    I have a pre paid debit card and i'm looking for a website that sells 4 piece metal grinders for under 25$ that accept pre paid debit cards. can anyone help? thanks:wave:

2. If you want quality. Get the Sharpstone. :D

3. I got a pretty cool and well working one for 20 bucks. Even disguised as a tomato :p Oh and the keif catcher collects pretty quickly.

4. Bump anyone have a grinder like this

5. The sharp stones a good grinder, just don't overload it. Two teeth on my broke off. Don't touch the screen either!

6. chromium crusher or diamond grind are the best for the least amount of money

7. i got a sharpstone [​IMG]
    its really tiny compared to how big i thought it was gonna be but it grinds very fine and i love it!

8. The small size?
    I would estimate about anywhere between a gram to an eighth. If it's only the second chamber, then a gram or so. But you can pack the whole bitch full and fit like an eighth in that sucker. I can fit a whole quarter in my large 4 pc.

9. why not just grind the herb up, put it in a baggy for traveling...thus leaving grinder at home and safe?:confused:

10. [quote name='"cball"']why not just grind the herb up, put it in a baggy for traveling...thus leaving grinder at home and safe?:confused:[/quote]

Cuz my friends usually ask me to bring it because they don't have one. Also we can usually smoke keif after grinding all of our shit

11. I had a cop open up my grinder once and tap it together.

He was definitely sizing up the keef hit he could get after he confiscated it...