Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinders, Worth the money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by random626, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Just wondering if its worth splashing out the 40 odd quid that space case grinders cost rather than buying a cheaper plastic version, I am planning on going out and buying one tomoz but I just wanted to make sure it's worth it, I mean if you use a pair of scissors or simply break the bud with latex gloves is there an noticeable difference?

2. It basically all depends on the amount of keif that you would like to collect

3. helllllll yesssss.

4. grinders are worth it and you can find one for 19.99.. i found mine got it for 20 dollars and it grinds weed like it was butter and the amount of kief collected is crazy plus its better then using ur hands easier to pack bowls

5. Most certainly,
    Kief is a wonderful thing.

Note: you can order a 5 chamber Sharpstone on Amazon for $25

6. Grinders are definitely worth it.

7. introduce me to the wonders of kief, I know what it is but what do you actually do with it?
    make bubble hash or?

appreciate the education guys

8. Yeah I want to know too and I own a grinder:smoking:Im so stoned yea

9. Just purchased a new Mendo Mulcher 2.5in 4 piece, been stuck without a grinder for a week or so, I can't wait.

10. Well it can be sprinkled atop bowls, or made into hash, or edibles, or you could just smoke full bowls of kief!

If you can think it, you can smoke it!

11. oh yes get one! if u do though, i would advise against getting a plastic one. me and my buddies bought one and broke three teeth the first night. of course, that could have been from excessive use, but still lol :bongin:

12. You can find a SharpStone grinder with a clear cap (and it's a 3 chamber grinder: grinding teeth chamber, bud collection chamber, and a kief collection chamber) for 15 bucks.

13. Hell yeahh. Collects kief. saves time. And with dank some of it sticks to your hands.

14. Absofuckinlutely haha. Go on Amazon and pick up a chromium crusher 4 piece for $15

15. Without a doubt, especially if you're into rolling joints and blunts. I would suggest a 4-piece grinder because that way you don't have to pick for the bud between the teeth and it collects a shitload of kief on the bottom.

Like everyone else has said, look around on amazon and whatnot to find a good price for a quality product!

16. yes definatley grounded weed hits rlly good and they also save too