Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinders? Any way to make your own?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazyCaptain, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Im getting pretty sick of breaking all my weed up by hand, especially when im smoking outdoors and it falls all over the place.
    I also have the feeling the more I handle the bud, the more of the thc trichomes i rub off. So i get lazy and just shove a bowl-sized nug in.

Any way to make your own grinder? I still live with my parents so i probably couldnt just go out and buy one.

2. If you are 18 then living with your parents is no excuse for not buying a grinder. I cant imagine any way of making a homemade one that would be anywhere near as good as a manufactured one. Either keep picking the bud with your fingers or buy a grinder.

3. I broke it up by hand for decades, works fine.

4. just get one from a gas station for like 10-20$

i never got id'd buying a grinder

5. My grinder cost like 5 dollars. If ur worried about ur parents don't be. If u can hide ur stash why cant u hide a grinder?

6. Shot-glass and Scissors

7. your family food processor.

8. i got a grinder at the age of 14 from a headshop along with a bong the guy was chill and let me in lol's

9. smart one he'd get busted :devious:

10. They are called scissors.

11. AGREED if hes 18 and still lives with his parents hes adult he can leave his grinder on his table (if they not full on dicks)

12. i had a sweet lil grinder from the the blue nile in the village until the popo raided my house and took it =[

13. Well even if he is 18 his parents may not be okay with him smoking. Once ur 18 ur parents can kick ur ass out if they dnt like what ur doin. Legally ur an adult.I can understand why a parent would be pissed about their kid smoking weed.Like they can't support themselves cuz they're not self sufficient financially yet but have money to buy weed. So i dnt think his parents would be dicks if they found a grinder and got pissed. But he can jushide it and everything will be good

14. So you cant buy a grinder because your parents would see you go out to the store and get it.
    Even saying you cant hide it isnt a excuse. Not trying to be a douche but you basically just admitted your under 18. I don't give a shit but im just saying the mods arnt stupid.

Dont be a pussy start going to every headshop and asking they cant do anything but turn you down.
    Someone will eventually sell to someone who's underage.

15. lol smoking the bowl sized nug

You getting good hits with that?

16. 3 options
    1.Buy one
    2.Use scisors
    3.Continue by hands

17. #17 s w i s h e r, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    what do you mean you "can't just go out and buy one"........your parents don't let you go out?:confused:

18. He's a prisoner. Obviously. A captive.

19. I saw this segment on dateline nbc where these kids parents set up security cams in their kids room and like watch their kid every moment of every day. Maybe his parents are like that.

20. you can buy grinders in the uk for £1