Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Necrostophelies, Sep 14, 2009.

1. by association a grinder is a tool you need to toke, be it a purpose made grinder, a pair of scissors or even your fingers, so here is my question:

Which do you prefer?

personally i prefer to use a coffee grinder, just use a few short bursts and bam, its dont. removing all seed prior to grinding ofcourse.

my reasoning: i hate to be the generic old guy but, ive got arthritis so as you can assume i dont really feel like twisting and twisting a hand grinder and i just get the 16 year old stoner smoking in the bathroom feel from breaking it with my fingers,

2. i can understand the arthritis, twisting and turning sure can be hell of a fatigue but there's nothing wrong with grinding with the fingers, au naturale although some grinders make the kief collecting process easier which is much more of a desirable benefit of grinders

3. get a sharpstone. they dont take any effort at all to grind. i got a clear top one to watch my weed grind. its gold too. only 30 bucks. it was a STEAL.

4. turning a doorknob gives some slight pain so as you can imagine any twisting is undesireable

5. http://www.sharpstone.com/

Is that their website?

6. that is nuts the prices they care charging, for a 3.5" 4 pieces no more than 40 im buying that right now

7. I am guessing thats a good deal? I am buying my own equipment, my friend always had it, so I did not know anything about grinders. LOL

8. Yeah I mean atleast the head shops from where I am from are fucking sooo expensive, and like I have moved since and the prices are alittle better but that is just (in my opinion) a dope grinder, I have a kannastor now.

9. They make electric grinders, I'm sure it would work similar to the coffee grinder...but probably smaller and portable. Never really looked into them so I can't tell you how much they cost, but maybe this is something worth looking into for you?