Grinder

Discussion in 'General' started by wOOOOp, Sep 1, 2013.

1. #1 wOOOOp, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    Does anyone know how make an homemade grinder? not that i need one i do have around 15 grinders, just curious

2. Cheese grater works fine

3. I hear coffee grinder works well with large amounts for making butter and whatnot. Why do you have 15 grinders?

4. Shot glass & scissors ... I agree 15 grinders is overkill aha

5. I never have the cash to buy grinders cuz I spend it all on weed lol. I just use scissors, But I heard about this thing where you get two metal lids and poke some thumbtacks through the tops of the lids, then put tape over the top of the lid to keep the tumbtacks in. Then you put the two lids together and spin them up. This idea sounds ridiculous and stupid but hey it might work

6. #6 wOOOOp, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    i collect grinders :D

7. well grinders are pretty cheap, i spent around 60€ on 15 grinders

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why not buy one $60 grinder? (Idk how to make the E)

9. Because he likes collecting grinders

10. why would you want a 60€ grinder anyway? because it's made form stainless steel and doesnt lose the original color?? a 5€ dollar grinder does the same work, i'd rather have a grinder everywhere i go...  (Car,my room, living room, ect...)

(€= Alt Gr + E)

11. i've done that before.....turns your weed into powder.
    i have a couple grinders but honestly i usually just break off a nug and slam it down into my bowl