Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by stillblazincolt, Jul 8, 2012.

1. I'm about to buy my first grinder. Any suggestions on where I can get then for cheap? Also wooden ones look nice to me. How are they ? Thanks.

2. Ebay dude, wooden ones are decent but i wouldn't recommend it for your first grinder.

3. [quote name='"Volkoff"']Ebay dude, wooden ones are decent but i wouldn't recommend it for your first grinder.[/quote]

Is amazon good too ? And what kind Do you reccomend.

4. #4 LisaBot, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    If you can afford it, I would invest in a pretty nice one. Grinders are forever and a nice one will last until you decide to one day quit

You are going to want a metal one, and the thing about cheap grinders is that bits of aluminum or plastic chip off in small undetectable peices that might end up in your lungs

5. I've never ordered from Amazon before, if you want a grinder that lasts I recommend a Sharpstone.

6. [quote name='"Volkoff"']I've never ordered from Amazon before, if you want a grinder that lasts I recommend a Sharpstone.[/quote]

Sharpstone, mendo mulcher, spacecase

7. Get a 3 piece grinder so you could collect more kief.

8. Get a 4 piece and you can collect even more, it's great.

9. dude buy one at a smoke shop not ebay and yeah you should spend a little bit of money i got a 50$ grinder that works great so look for ones that about that price

10. I bought a pitara grinder with chamber for 35 at my local head shop and it's great.Its metal and has nice sharp teeth for grinding.

11. Ebay is fine...they have new sharpstones for 20$ great shit

12. Try the Space Case grinder. The 4pc works awesome, but the 2pc is cheaper and works well too.

Just Google space case to find em

13. Don't get a cheap plastic one. God they're shit.

14. I want one that doesn't shed aluminum and has sharp teeth.

15. I've had a few in my time, and would recommend this one

16. I highly recommend the Sharpstone brand. They are extremely durable, very inexpensive, and come in a wide variety.

Heres a link to their site...
    Sharpstone - Herb Grinders | Authentic Source | Sharpstone Herb Grinder

(Personally, I recommend the 5 piece grinder they have.)

17. [quote name='"216xTEMPR"']

I highly recommend the Sharpstone brand. They are extremely durable, very inexpensive, and come in a wide variety.

Heres a link to their site...
    Sharpstone - Herb Grinders | Authentic Source | Sharpstone Herb Grinder

(Personally, I recommend the 5 piece grinder they have.)[/quote]

Second this. Halfbakedgoods has some nice deals on them I got mine there years ago still works as good as new. I got the silver I know someone who has a black smaller on and it doesn't work as good just some info. There's a thread somewhere with a great review.