grinder vs breaking up by hand.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by haus6969, Sep 1, 2008.

1. I love breaking up by hand but it's so tedious to break up 1.4+ grams. Plus the breakup can be kinda irregular (some buds can be bigger than others). The grinder makes it uniform and regular and makes the process faster. Plus you get kief in a grinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ugh i love breaking it. But i would never get kief in my grinder. But a grinder is completely necessary when rolling you can't roll good without a grinder. I just always use my grinder now, You go through bowls a lot faster, so if you like taking your time use your hands there isn't a big difference.

3. I prefer the grinder for home and by hand if i'm on the go.

4. Here's something else that works.  If you like to grind your weed, after grinding place your marijuana in a pill bottle (Something with some space to shake your weed up).  Next take the bottom compartment of the grinder and dump the kief in the pill bottle with the weed that was ground.  Shake and load your bowl or joint.  This works quite well and is my favorite.

5. I like to use my hands an sum times da grinder but I break mines dwn in lil balls an then autograph da sky
    ⛽⛽

6. Honestly, I used to love the personal touch to hand breaking up / chopping. Nothing better then sitting with your boys already roasted as watching a show or kicking it to some tunes... even talking, youll get so into the cconvo it wont even matter. Otherwise its a nutri bullet for me. Quick and ez!

"Water is the most important natural component we have today
    It makes up our world, our bodies
    It has the ability to destroy, and create
    It is the healing component, THC"