Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder v pill bottle trick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rbdash, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I was thinking about getting a grinder but than I herd of a trick that uses a dime and a pill bottle. The idea is that you put the bud and a dime in a pill bottle and you shake it all up. Will you fuck up the weed with the pill bottle trick and is it worth getting a grinder?

2. yes, it is worth it getting the grinder. get a metal one with a screen and chamber for kief, or an electric coffee grinder they work wonders.

3. Will the pill bottle trick work ? Just wondering?

4. I also heard of a trick, they're called scissors :smoke:

5. #5 jsplasha, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try it.

But personally, even if it did work, I wouldn't do it. Money is the dirtiest stuff out there, I don't want it all over my weed.

6. I put the bud in a shot glass and cut it in there. The bud stays where I want it and there is kief afterwards in it too :cool:

7. Great I just got a metal grinder for $15 bucks on amazon.

8. i do this (scissors + prescription pill bottle). how do i get the kief out? i can tell theres a thin layer there

9. It's a real pain in the dick, but if a guitar pick will fit in the bottle then try to gather it with that, maybe a toothpick or something. It's hard I know lol

10. I've heard putting a dime ontop of the kief screen in a grinder. Apparently it helps push the kief through the screen.

If I don't have a grinder at my disposal, a kitchen knife works almost as well.

11. I just picked up a brand new high quality 4inch grinder, Sharp teeth, 4 chambers. After my first smoke (couldn't wait to use it) I ground up .22 of blue dream and I already saw kief collecting after just that little amount. Not enough to smoke, but clearly some kief. 45 bucks, well worth it. My old one was cheap and the screen sucked.

12. I have a grinder but when I don't have it with me I just crumble the weed up in my hand... it's not difficult at all.

13. Btw, scissors are easy. Just keep steady pressure pushing through nug into the scissors while working them, like a shredder.