Grinder suggestions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Smalls714, Mar 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I've only used plastic grinders I get as free gifts because I'm a fool.
    I go through maybe 10ish grams a week, and seeing everything left in my plastic grinder is maddening because I can only imagine how much kief I would have. I have no clue, but any amount would be great!

I want to order a grinder off amazon asap (idk if the smoke shop will try to sell me something I'll regret) but I have no idea about brands, material, etc. I just know I need a 4 piece grinder, and I personally don't like my herb too finely ground.
    Also I am on a very tight budget, so I would honestly prefer something that's just decent. But i would like to be informed. Thanks! :)

2. Diamond grind is very good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Even with a tight budget i wouldn't get a multi level grinder that costs less than 15. I can recommend DG as well

4. Get a sharpstone or a fifteen dollar aluminum grinder

? S q

5. i got the black tie grinder works fine it is my first grinder and only issue i have if your anal is that the weed gets stuck in the middle where the magnet is but tap it and it comes out just fine.

6. Platinum Grinder >$18 USD All Aluminum...no plastic either. If interested,; just google it...

7. anything aluminum works with kief compartment ofc

8. Attached Files:

9. I have a flower mill which mills the weed instead of grinding it. It was pretty expensive but worth it because it's so much better than a regular grinder. If you don't want to spend that much wait for a good sale. Never pay full price if you don't have to. Normally these are around $100,

Premium Edition Flower Mill with Catch (Stainless Steel 2.5" 4-Piece)

However if you wait for a sale you can get it for much less.