Grinder stuck... Need Help!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shorty413, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hey guys asking for your help! i have a 4 piece grinder that has only had about 2-3g's through it. My problem is that the 2nd piece (Bottom Teeth) is stuck to my 3rd piece ( The Screen ), does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them apart? I can take pictures if needed and i already tried to put it in the freezer :confused:

2. unscrew it....? Or if you mean you can't unscrew it then a) get somebody or something stronger to unscrew it b) crack it .

3. yea its pretty new so id rather not crack it.... i feel like i need a gator grip haha ill have my buddy try it tomorrow i guess =/

4. just use rubber gloves or dishes gloves

5. I would try a bit of hot water on the part you need to loosen... grab some gloves put in the part neaded to be loosened in some hot water, then with the gloves un wind the lid... Hot water i believes loosens metals so this may work... just trying to help a man get to his bud

6. Thanks for the replys guys! I will definitely try these suggestions out and post my results back here asap!

7. I just used a needle nose pliers and untwisted mine when it got stuck.. It worked quick and easily.

8. i was thinking about wrapping it in electrical tape and busting out a few pair of pliers what do you guys think? (The electrical tape would keep it from sliding and scratching the grinder

9. You might have got a defected one sometimes their shaped wrong or somethign and don't work.

10. well if it has paint on it the the tape is probably gonna rip it off

11. After many people trying to get it open we finally got it! yay :smoking: lol

12. My grinder gets stuck like that sometimes when I dont unscrew it evenly. What I do is press down on the grinder and it may pop back into place, or i get something that can be wedged between the stuck pieces and then you can like almost jack it open if you know what im saying.

13. believe it or not same thing happened to me. Just get the thinnest flathead screwdriver you can find, and get a hammer or similar blunt object. Place screwdriver in the crack and GENTLY hammer the screw driver. There you go