Grinder spoon replacement?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kamikaze rat, Apr 1, 2012.

1. So, I lost the little scoop thingy that sometimes comes inside grinders, and I don't really like touching ground ganja. None of the nearby head shops have replacements, so what would be a good substitute?

2. Guitar pick, piece of credit card, those little keychain rewards cards etc.

3. great, thanks, got it now. would have been funny to use my sixth grade ID card...

4. No problem bro. Im actually using pieces of my old debit card now. Lol.

5. You could go to the store and get a reallllly small measuring spoon.

6. yup, my friends cut credut cards into the same shape lol, and they work just as good

7. Pick up the bud? Doesn't sound hard to me

8. "I don't really like touching ground ganja" .....

9. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']

"I don't really like touching ground ganja" .....[/quote]

But why! Got no hands?

10. dunno lol, but I'd rather not pick it up with my hands if I don't have to, it just gets too sticky and messy lol.

11. I think what you're talking about is the kief scraper. I'm not sure why you wouldn't touch ground bud haha imo It would be easier just to grab the bud.

12. To each their own bro. :smoke: Everyone has their own preferences, and as people respect your ways of doing your thing you should respect others way of doing things if they clearly state it. :D

13. Your fingers absorb some of the THC when you touch it, I try to avoid as much touching of the buds as I can to preserve the THC. Most likely he is trying to do the same thing. :smoke:

14. Guitar picks to scoop or scrape, and a few little brushes to clean the grinder.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Grinder Spoons!
    www.grinderspoons.com

16. Don't know if you get the replacement, but you can try other grinders from Olivastu. Olivastu is the best online store to find the premium grinders of various brands at reasonable rates.