Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder qwiso question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BugPoop, Nov 22, 2013.

1. How long should I let the solution evaporate? Its been atleast 6 hours and I barely used any alcohol.. Just enough. There IS a smell to it but it doesnt smell like alcohol at all. More like some kind of soap or flower. And also should I use heat? (New to the hash scene).

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yall are fucked up. I know yall can answer this. 150 views and nothin.. Smh

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. smh at your lack of searching the threads.

there are multiple qwiso threads, and ones on grinder hash man.

anyway

to answer your question. i would give it more than 12 hours to evaporate, with airflow on it and a ventilated room.

once thats done i would use a consistantly warm water bath to get the shit up.
    Although another blade pointed out to me today that you can place it on parchment paper, or wahatever paper works best, throw it in an oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees, then throw it in the freezer aterwards.

i would do all of it imo to make sure the iso is all the way out of it, as it is not ok to smoke. obviously.
    just make sure while your water bathing it to kind of stir it up some. or 'whip' it.
    just make sure its not boiling water or anything.

4. #4 BugPoop, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Appreciate it.. I tried searching it though.Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="BugPoop" post="19027631" timestamp="1385135884"]Yall are fucked up. I know yall can answer this. 150 views and nothin.. SmhSent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]lmao wow. Seems like most topics on here arent even weed related.... good luck

6. #6 TheAnswer121, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    here ya go ;)