Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jahren, Jun 21, 2004.

1. does the Honey Dust Grinder (http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/acc233.html) collect keefe or no.

Heres the description
    Similar in design to the Space Case Pollenator, this new acrylic grinder acts as a stash for your herb too. Two-stage filter removes only the purest crystals, leaving regular bud for every day use. Combines the perfect materials (stainless steel and 'diamatuff' polycarbonate) for optimum perfomance, results and durability. Complete with two storage compartments.

I want a grinder that stores keefe on the bottom, will this one do it? Thanks for your help!

2. yes

[edit]: welcome to the city

3. Damn thats a lot of dough for a grinder.

4. I would find somthing cheaper that is a little pricey

5. Get the Easyleaf Electric Grinder. I have it and its the best one I have.

6. Sounds like you answered your own question, eh?

Thats a hot grinder, too. And not too expensive, the nice metal ones similar to that at my headshop run from $50 - $100.

7. Eh, seems overrated. Just use a regular coffee grinder. The keefe will collect on the side and you can just scrape it off with a knife or something and throw it on top of whatever your smoking. You don't need a keefe box to collect keefe.