Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DomittusBrutus, Jun 13, 2008.

1. I have had my Sharp Stone Grinder for the past 2 n a half years now. It has always gotten the job done plus it holds a gram of Kief in the bottom. It is part of my smokin' collection, but recently the blades have gotten dull. I need to kno if anyone has an idea as how to sharpen it back to it's prime.

2. i don';t think you'll be able to sharpen those really, i mean if i'm imagining it correct (the way my grinder works) the tips are way to close to the actual grinder for you to even have enough room to re-sharpen them.

3. there is a way to shapen them if you have the type of blades like i think you do but it would be so much cheaper to buy a new one. unless of course you are a machinist? but if you were i doubt you would ask how

4. pput some honey in that shit and SPI"N it up lol at leastit will lubbricaate that shiytt even if it desnt shaprern lol?

5. and when the honey dries?

get a new one man :D

6. dremmel tool lads.

7. Yes because honey isn't sticky or anything .... :rolleyes:

Ditch the grinder and buy a spacecase, won't need to resharpen one of them for a cool minute.

8. honey....hah, foolish.

9. yea, carbide or higher grade tip.. will take some time but do the inner blades intil you notice a difference

10. but would all that effort really be worth twenty dollars? :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm kinda lazy... if you really are smart about it, you could sell your grinder now for like, 15 bucks, and only pay a few bucks extra for a brand new one :smoke:

I <3 my sharpstone though. Good grind every time!

11. Yeah I have went through like 5 sharpstones (most taken by cops and parents) but they have always got the job done. As for the blades being dull, I Would just take it into a smokeshope and ask to see a sharpstone grinder and just switch the tops sneakily :D

12. go on ebay and buy another sharpstone. everything is always cheaper on ebay