Grinder question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bigb0bb, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey I have decided to upgrade from my cheap aluminum 4 piece grinder to a space case.  I was thinking of getting a 2 piece space case due to being wayyy cheaper than the 4 piece.  I am a fan of collecting kief from a 4 piece so I am wondering if I can grind the herb using the 2 piece space case (to avoid the risk of any metal shavings in it) and then placing the grinded up material onto the pollen net in my old 4 piece to collect kief.  Is this a viable method? 

2. If u get same size grinder u shuld be able. To to screw your pollen catcher part to the grinder

3. i have a 4 dollar grinder and ive had it for years and it works just fine

4. I guess you could do that, but you might have to shake the bud around a little. If you don't mind possibly having to do that and maybe losing a little bit of potency with your buds I think it might work.

5. Metal Shavings in your bud? DA FUCK? 

6. [quote name="codswallop" post="19388574" timestamp="1390438685"]Metal Shavings in your bud? DA FUCK? [/quote]It can happen with metal grinders I'd you grind before they're "seasoned."Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

7. Metal grinders from Taiwan maybe.. 

8. I would just pretend it was more weed, not metal.

9. I love my space case she never has dulled on me or brook a tooth cant say the same for my sharp stones.