Grinder Issues

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by WrathofAmon, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I bought a grinder online, and when it came in I realized the holes in the bottom of the grinding chamber weren't punched though all the way. I'm pretty sure I filed away all the mis-stamped pieces, but I just want to make sure I don't get metal flakes in my bud.

Does anyone know what I could do to make sure there are no flakes leftover in my grinder? I think I read something a while ago about grinding paper or something, and I've done that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would say to take an air compressor, and with the nozzle that blows air, take the grinder and blow it out with it. I'm not sure what much else you could do. Maybe you could return the grinder from where you got it and say that it was not fully punctured. 

3. You can rinse it. Just the part with the holes. Not the part with the screen. Then just dry it

4. Throw that piece of sh!t away and get a Santa Cruz shredder so you don't die!!! This one will last you a lifetime!!

5. santa cruz shredder or space case

6. Should have bought a Compton Grinder man. Lifetime Warranty on it and you can remove the screen.

7. Dude just rinse it out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum