Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder is stuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jsweriduk, Dec 24, 2009.

1. So I have this brand new Diamond Grind grinder. I recently put a lot of keefy weed through it, and got a decent sized collection that I want to smoke right now. However, it appears some of the keef got into the threading in my keef catcher, so the thing is stuck shut. And I mean stuck shut. I used that kitchen utensil to remove jar lids to no such luck, and there's no way I can muscle it open. What can I do about this? I need to get to my keef because I'm out of weed... Any help is greatly appreciated

2. Invite a friend over, bet them they can't do it, and call them a pussy.

Kief everywhere

3. Can't right now until tomorrow. I want to smoke tonight. And I'm a strong guy...

4. Take the dull side of a knife and tap around the edges of the grinder ... it works on jars of food, why not grinders with weed?

5. I have a crazy idea...go into your shower or soemthing and put on some latex gloves on your feet. Line your shower with garbage bags. BReak the fucker open in the shower.....and if you have a blaklight, see if the little keif powder glows, it will make it easy to pick up. If there is only a little keif in there, then just keep muscling it around.

6. #6 Duckyx, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    Run under hotwater.
    Tap it good along the edges

Try tightening it and loosening it. Like try to twist both ways constantly.

ISO rubbing alcohol. Let some seep into the cracks. That will help.

Also it may not be kief that made it stuck.

It could be screwed in wrong.

7. put it in a vice and use a channel locks to open it

8. Pry it apart as much as you can, then splash some Isopropyl on the sides. Hopefully it'll get into the threading and dissolve the residue and you'll be able to open it up. After you open it up and get the kief out, you should probably clean that threading off. A q-tip dipped in iso and run over the threading should get it totally clean in like 10 seconds.

9. send it to me, i could probably open it:wave:

10. This made me laugh so fucking hard.

11. ^this

12. just keep trying to unscrew it with as much strength as you can it should open eventually

13. Maybe try some butter?

14. maybe some bread just for good measure.

15. wtf? wouldnt that just make it harder to open? its not a fat chick stuck in a door

16. break it open with a hammer in a place you can collect all the kief

17. Just around the crease, it could possibly slicken the ridges?:confused:

18. wow your all high as hell i guess just put it in the freezer for like 30 mins to a hour it will open

19. finally someone said it. do this OP, it works.

20. I suppose this could work, though if you keep grinding a bunch of weed, by the time u do get it open youll have a goldemine of kief.