Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carpe diem, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Yo GC,
    im outta bud right now, but looking to get blazed. I have a Sharpstone grinder with a screen and kief catcher. My grinder has little green specks of kief all throughout the grinder. There is some on the sides, some stuck in the screen, etc. How can I get those specks out and into my bowl easily to smoke?

Thanks fellas
    Carpe Diem

2. you should be able to unscrew the mid section.

3. Yeah I know. The brush they gave with the grinder (a little rubber-like brush) is inadequate at getting the kief stuck to the grinder and screen out. Do you know any other way or technique?

4. a piece of a card, guitar pic ect.

5. I've heard of putting a nickel in part of the grinder and shaking it around.

I don't own a grinder myself and have never used one, so I'm not sure, but it seems like it would work.

6. ppl do that to get extra keef when they do have weed in there.
    but personally i think the keef isnt as pure when you do that

7. When you dont have enough to easily brush out, you don't have enough to smoke. Just save up, it will be worth it.

8. I,d use a toothpick or a needle