Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaskKush, Dec 6, 2012.

1. What kind of a grinder would be decent and how much wold it cost. How do I know if a grinder is good?

2. Mendo mulcher top of the line American grinder

3. If you have the money to spend get a spacecase, it will last you forever. My last sharpstone was a great grinder but eventually it started to give off metal flakes and then 4 teeth on it broke before I quit using it. It was a good grinder while it lasted though.

4. ^ I second the Mendo Mulcher suggestion they're amazing. With all the teeth they have and the small holes it really grinds that herb up like no other grinder.

If you like very finely grind herb I'd get the Mendo 4 piece OR if you don't care about kief a Mendo 2 Piece or Space Case 2 piece. The space case won't get it quite as fine but it has a more luxurious feel. I wouldn't suggest a 4 piece space case, my friend has one and I feel it doesn't grind fine enough at all for me. Even when I dump it upside down, it still eventually goes through the holes in the 'roof' and I don't get it ground enough. And for a $100 grinfer I find that to be pretty pathetic, I mean that's a grinder's main purpose. I don't understand why they make their holes so large.

If you want a 4 piece aren't willing to spend 45-50 for a Mendo, then I'd suggest a Chromium Crusger. I've never used one, but they look very good for like 18 bucks on amaxon and I've heard good things about them.

5. Ok do how much would a 2 piece soace case run me me?

6. It depends on which size you get, I personally recommend the medium 2 piece TI spacecase. You can get it for a bit under $30 I believe. It's not insanely big like the large, the best all around size imo.

7. i got a shitty, oddly constructed metal 4 pc off amazon for like $8 shipped. it works just fine, it's just a little annoying to screw it together because it was constructed irregularly... basically, you can either pay 30-50$ for a quality grinder that will last years or pay <$10 for a cheap one that will still last but you don't have to worry about losing, breaking etc.

8. SharpStone grinder will run you around $20 shipped or possibly less! Had it for a while and it's doing great! Collects kief pretty well too! It doesn't crush super fine, but I find it is okay for rolling or bowls.

High end would be something like Space Case, Or Meldo Muncher.

:smoking:

9. I have a sharpstone like some others, probably the best grinder for the money
    It works just as fine as the more expensive ones, don't be fooled

Also, when it comes to grinders..the bigger the better. Its a lot easier to use a big one, the weed grinds easier and you have more room for kief!

10. Mine came with a keif scrapper

11. #13 thc420rasta, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    First grinder I ever bought was a two stage but I used to use my sister's 3 stage I always thought it was trying to steal my trichomes. Went with a two stage and used it until I grinded so much weed that it sticks when I try to turn it with our without weed in it. Only had my sharp stone like 2 months before it became a hassle from not being able to turn it to grind. Good thing it was only 20 dollars. Next grinder I get will have to have more thought put into it but grinding is way better than using scissors or hands. If your weed is too dry it can turn a gram into the smallest pipe bowl ever. In those cases I use my hands to keep it from becoming dust.

12. If you're buying a 2-piece brand doesn't matter quite as much.

But if you're gonna get a 4-piece definitely go with the space case.

13. Hey all! Just a question I have a diamond grind and the screen right at the edge has torn. I know it has a lifetime warranty but cant find their website. Does anyone know how I may go about getting a replacement or this one fixed? Thanks a bunchies!

14. I've heard bad things about the space case, i prefer the mendo mulcher. Great fucking grinder and damn that shit collects kief

15. I got an 8 dollar grinder from amazon. It works pretty amazingly for the price and there were no metal shavings in it.

16. A titanium gri see would be your best bet. And u can get a regular sized grinder for say 50 bucks or a mini more portable one for about 30. I have a titanium sweetstone grinder

17. Everyone has listed some decent grinders. I'll be honest I have a 3 piece plastic one which does the job well.

18. #20 Tree Of Life, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    I just picked up a "Got Vape" grinder 2 days ago. It's pretty badass. http://m.gotvape.com/vaporizer/herb-grinders.html

Realistically though, more common brands would be Mendo Mulcher and Space Case. If you plan on getting a Sharpstone make sure it's real because there's lots of fakes out there. I'd recommend a four piece though. Kief is so good. :hello: