Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roll it up bro, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I just got a new grinder a few days ago. It is a King timepiece deluxe grinder. Its got a watch on the top and that's the part I have a problem with I've looked online and the websites say u can set the time but they don't tell u how and there is nothing else about it online. So I was wondering if anyone out there has one or knows someone that has one. I've figured out how to pop the watch off and you can see the knob that is on every other watch but it is inside it and I can't get it out. I will post pictures.

2. Why would you need a clock on a grinder

3. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']Why would you need a clock on a grinder[/quote]

I too am wondering this, do you grind the day away?

4. did u get it on amazon?

5. Does anyone know how to get pictures from an iPhone on to the post?

6. Wait until it says 4:20 and then take out the batteries.

7. No I got it at the head shop in my town.

8. Why not?Lol

9. Because we have cellphones now.

Or a watch.

Either way, a clock on a grinder is just unnecessary.

10. Because it makes the grinder more expensive. Also, it is the sole reason OP needed to come on and ask us a question (which has yet to be answered). A clock-less grinder would not only be cheaper, but would have reduced much stress for OP and spared the internets a few packets.

11. this^

12. Well I got it for 15 so it wasn't that expensive so I don't really care what you have to say about it I was just wondering if anyone knew how to set it.

13. #13 dawntoker, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012

14. Take your picture. Then download an app called picup, it's free in the app store. Go into the app an upload your picture by clicking the button directly above the physical "home button". Your picture will appear in a list, and now you need to click it, and copy the remote location link (hold your finger on the text for a couple of seconds choose mark/mark all, then copy). Then write [.IMG] [/IMG] and insert the remote link in between, but remove ".". That should work
    :)

15. The clock must pop out.[/QUOTE]
    It does pop out but once I get the clock I can't get to the dial.

16. #16 shroomkid, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Wait until it says 4:20 and then take out the batteries.

this this this

17. I got that app but after I uploaded it to GC I couldn't find it.

18. You don't upload it to GC you upload it to piccup, then you embed it in your GC post.

19. That's smart cuz stoners always lose track of time...Hahaha

20. I downloaded it to picup but when I put in the URL of GC nothing happened