Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder doesn't turn fluently

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Poak, Apr 15, 2012.

1. #1 420Poak, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Hey guys, I recently bought a mflb and got a free mini grinder made especially for the mflb. It's a cheap 2 pieces grinder and after grinding with it about 2-3 times, I have to clean it otherwise it just gets stuck all the time. After grinding bud about 3 times with it it becomes imposible to grind as it gets stuck so much.

What causes this is pieces of weed gets compressed on the sides of the grinder (dark green spots on the picture). I usually scrape them with my pocket knife but it takes a few minutes to do and it becomes quite annoying to do this after 2 times grinding bud. Also, as you can see the grinder is really tiny so I can only grind about .5 at a time.

So do you guys have any tips on how to prevent these green spots from forming?

Thanks in advance, and happy toking! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Dont think theres really much you can do other than get another grinder too be honest.

3. No pics included :confused_2: but I think thats just plant matter/maybe some residue from your hands building up on your grinder.

4. Sorry guys I'm really high and forgot to attach the pics. Just attached them.

5. I literally just saw that same grinder in a Shell station yesterday morning when i was buying a new one, same knurl around the bottom and same layout inside, i was wondering why they were only 6.99 but now i guess i know why. Lol glad i went with a much higher quality 3 stage, that has already collected me a .5 of Kief over 2 days and an 1/8th or so ground up in it so far.

6. Maybe your bud is just sticky, thick, or compressed and doesnt want to grind right.

7. What you should do if you want to keep it clean is take a paperclip or knife and scrape the outside clean.

Then keep a paintbrush or small brush nearby and brush anything on there off before closing it amd grinding.

8. use something to scrape the residue that builds up around the edge of your grinder because it builds up and makes it difficult to turn

9. trow that piece of shiat out,i use a large one,3 layer,yes kief catchers cool,just let it fill up,i prob got 4 smaller ones that do what ur talking about,there just to small,more mashes than grinds,the other lil tip is let a bud reiley dry out til,when u grind it turns to dust,ruins ur weed a little,but coats the inside, I clean my big one,when it starts to stick,big one almost the size of hockey puck. good luck