Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder Appreciation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBananagrabber, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Haha, yes, Recreational eyedrop. As in I don't NEED them. which some people do. They NEED to use eyedrops, they NEED to have a cigarette, so on

2. i had about double the amount of keif as you do, mrbananagrabber, my friend bumped into a table and knocked it all over and most of it got lost...

3. Aw man! I've never had that happen with my keif, but my buddy has put the grinder upside down on the table sending all the keif down back through the screen the other way xD Bummer :smoking:

4. What's the best way you guys take your keif and put it in your bowls? ive found that using my fingers isnt efficient.

5. sharpstone shovel 89cents from ebay.Or the corner of a buissness card

6. nice mang, I just bought a new grinder a bit ago.. 4 piece.. only 5$ off amazon and works great.. really easy to grind herbs no tension or anything:) but i use this American Grinder or someshit my mom got from Cali and its really little,I use it for my MFLB and grinds it up sooo fine:)

7. Here is a picture of my anodized aluminum 4" SpaceCase if anyone's interested, its the best grinder I've ever owned. I got GC in the background on one pic :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. WHITE LIGHTER!!!!!!!! :eek:

9. I must admit a space case does look pretty nice. But one that I have used did no better job than the one I bought for just $20

Yeah, like hippie said that little keif shovel is the shit, but I also use a guitar pick or anything plastic, I usually falls right off into the bowl. It'll for sure just get stuck to fingers.

10. $35 ebay, and there was a problem with shipping so I bitched and got 2 of them :smoke:

11. That's not a bad deal. I typically ignore ebay when thinking about these things, maybe I should look for a Mulcher on there

12. grinders are the tits!
    a must have for any smoker

13. im heading down to providence on saturday to "watch your head" to pick up a new grinder and some papers. what type should i look for for the best value?

14. Gotta make sure you get a keif catcher, that's gonna be the most important part. Avoid any Plastic or wood as well. Most head shops I've been to have a nice 4 Piece for around $20-40. If you don't wanna break the bank on aforementioned space case's and Sharpstones then the $20 something one at the headshop will work great.
    Be sure to throw it up here when you get it so we can see what you reeled in. :smoke:

15. absolutely... btw i love arrested development :)

16. im selling my friend my old two piece wooden grinder that i got for 3 dollars. out with the old in with the new...

17. [quote name='MrBananagrabber']I must admit a space case does look pretty nice. But one that I have used did no better job than the one I bought for just $20

I can't seem to understand the difference between that 4 piece space case (LIKE in the picture, NOT in the picture though) that's $100

and that one in the picture is $22.... looks the same... :eek:

:smoke::smoke:

18. I love my grinder and all.. Its great collecting kief.. Its great not having all the thc rub off on the oils on your skin and what not.. But sometimes you just can't beat breaking up some amazing dank with your hands!

19. i need a damn grinder. my friends that have them (which is like 2) have the cheap plastic ones. are all the multi chamber grinders much more expensive, and are they worth it?

20. Nah, man, not much at all. $20-40 bucks and it will be the best investment you ever made. I promise ya that:wave: