Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinded weed or in nugs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed_i_need, Sep 21, 2013.

1. what do you guys prefer? to keep your weed all grinded up or to keep your weed in nugs, but only grind it when your smoking? and why?

2. I keep some grinded up (as much as my grinders bottom side can hold) and the rest in nugs

3. Love keeping the nugs don't no y but if I leave it crushed up it don't seem as fresh

4. if i have a grinder i will use it. But i only grind as much as i need. I cry sometimes though because the nugs look so purrty i hate breaking up a beautiful nug. I die a little inside.

5. I start with the smallest nugs and work my way up to the biggest one last. I only grind up about a half a gram at a time.

6. Nugs.

because thats how the weed should come… just break it down when you want to smoke…

you dont have to admire it and break it down before you smoke just cause you sittin there high asf
    Bored.

7. Best way to go right here

8. Keep it in nugs and get a grinder card

9. i just put a tiny nug first then finely grind the rest till the bowl is filled

10. I don't have a grinder so I mostly break it up with my fingers. 

I will do this a lot of the time also, it avoids everything getting snapped threw before its ash, my friend use to milk half gram bowls in his bong, and I could literally watch the cherry being sucked threw the downstem...he thinks he is a beast for taking huge monster milks then I go to look at his water and there is half burned green material floating around

12. I smoke a lot, So I normally just grind up a quarter or so at the beginning of each day, and keep in in a container. Always gotta have a doobie burning! There are plenty of nugs to look at if I want to... I just like to have shit broken up already so I don't have to go more than a minute without some smoke in my lungs.

13. I was thinking about this yesterday. I prefer in nugs if it's high grade. I may throw a g in the grinder at a time if its mids and ill grind all that shit up if its shwag. Thanks for bringing this up :)

14. I grind up all mine as soon as I get it

15. I store it in nugs and grind right before I smoke/vape.

16. I prefer both. I use herb preserve jars to store finely ground up herb for quick use but only a few days worth while I keep nugs as backup.

I have found that ground up herb dries out a bit and is superior when used with a Pax or MFLB.

My assumption is that finely ground up herb provides more overall surface area but don't know if that is true or not.