Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinded vs hand broken weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blank1268, Mar 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Blank1268"']So like when your taking a hit your green doesn't go into the water? But Back da fuck up doesn't that mean you have to smoke the nug to[/quote]

Yeah when your bowls almost kashed lol

2. Thats the worst time, Should I pack another bowl?

3. [quote name='"Blank1268"']So like when your taking a hit your green doesn't go into the water? But Back da fuck up doesn't that mean you have to smoke the nug to[/quote]

You make the nug big enough that it'll still cover the hole even after it's burnt

4. Meh, doesn't seem like a good idea to me, but i can see how t's would work.

5. I want a grinder for kief. But i can make great joints with hand broken.

6. I just use my hands. I don't think it really matters though.

7. For blunts, joints and vaporizer I use the grinder. For packing bowls in pipes and bongs, I use scissors. I love breaking it down by hand. It gives me a chance to really look at the inside of the nug. :)

8. This. I don't get dank pickups and neither do I own a grinder so scissoring the shit helps preserve the whatsoever remaining trichomes.

9. I use my fingers because I can have more control over how small the weed gets. as a cheap person I like to ensure nothing happens to make me get less out of weed, especially since most of the time somebody else payed for it. when the weed is too sticky or I'm lazy I like to use my little manicure scissors.

10. I did it by hand for 10 years, got my grinder a week ago. I'd never want to go back to breaking it by hand. Plus all the kief on the bottom, when you scoop that shit on top of your packed bowl, it's like the whipped cream and cherry on top of ice cream.

11. Yeah i use grinders for joints and blunts(and cause i like savin kief) but ill usually hand grind for bowl unless its really sticky.

12. I'll use a grinder anyday I dare anyone to break it down with their hands during a canadian winter ! it's torture enough to light the joint outside.

13. I usually end up breaking it up by hand, but since i cut off the tip of my finger i've been grinding it cause its just easier that way for me lmfao

plus, grinding it (depending on the grinder) breaks the bud up more evenly IMO. I don't mind losing a bit of trichs to a kiefcatcher, because topping a joint or blunt or pack with kief is just heavenly

14. I use a grinder if I want to grind up more than maybe a half a gram at a time. Otherwise since I grow my own I like to use my fingers to break it up because it's super sticky and smells great.

15. You guys are making me want a grinder.

16. I didn't think so at first either, for the exact same reason.

I do it often now. You can't say it's bad until you try it yourself. You'll see OP, saves you time and pain of buying screens. :)