Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinded up weed vs Nugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Dec 25, 2011.

1. So I usually just put my nugs inside a mason jar. If I grind my weed and put it in a jar does it go bad sooner? Is there any difference with preserving grinded weed and regular nugs

2. More surface area = drying faster

3. yeah keep your bud moist. haha moist, say it

4. Keep your weed in nugs unless you need to grind it for some reason.

It looks prettier.

And grinding creates more surface area. Meaning more thc will be exposed and therefore lost.

Also a good chance you will lose smell. But do what you gotta do.

5. alright got it, grinded=more SA=no good

6. [quote name='"FatBwoy93"']Keep your weed in nugs unless you need to grind it for some reason.

It looks prettier.

And grinding creates more surface area. Meaning more thc will be exposed and therefore lost.

Also a good chance you will lose smell. But do what you gotta do.[/quote]

What are u talking about? Grinding creates more sa which makes it burn better and more evenly. Particularly smart to grind dense nugs for this resson

7. only grind what you plan on smoking. leave the rest in nuggets.

8. He means while storing it in the jar

You're talking about before you smoke

9. Curse you i said it too much now it sounds wierd!

10. But keep it in nug form, you can get it to cure like a muhfuka and increase potencey if left long enough, be sure to open occasionally bc there will still b moisture and mold can grow

11. I only grind .5-1.0 gram at a time, and keep that in the grinder for convenient use. The rest sits in the baggie.