Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grind with vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by candidguy, Nov 24, 2010.

1. do you need to grind weed if you're using a vaporizer? which is best?

2. Yes you do.

Especially if you are using a magic flight launch box.

I'd suggest a really good two piece grinder for those.

3. I'm using arizer extreme q 4 and I use the grinder that came with the mflb, should I get a better grinder? Should I grind it up really finely?

4. more surface area= more THC your going to burn, don't waste bud now take a min and grind it up, heat it up, and just toke away

5. If you are talking about those colored plastic grinders then yeah you need a better grinder.

I've heard good things about sharpstone and such but honestly you could use a coffee grinder if you wanted to. Just make sure the bud is very very finely grinded.