Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grind weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grandaddy420, Apr 21, 2009.

1. whats the best way to grind your weed without a grinder??

2. Clip it with scissors. You can also use a sharp knife, it takes time, but it can be done very well.

3. #3 Mr B., Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    I use two knives and a cutting board. Scissors take too long for my taste, two knives is way, way, way faster once you get it down. I ussually use one serrated blade knife (like a steak knife) and one smooth one. You can slice nice and quick with the smooth one and saw if needed with the steak knife, and it is easier to control the weed with a steak knife than a smooth one... Trust me, all my friends know me as the weed dicer.

4. Actually, it also depends on what you are smoking out of. If you have a vape, you can put a bud in the whip and use small scissors to snip at it...

5. use one of these

[​IMG]

6. For blunts/jays i grind it. For bowls i like to hand break it with my fingers. It takes two minutes at the most.

7. This might sounds crazy but the cheese graders your mom uses to grind up the blocks of cheese use the small holes to get the job done. Also I some times take my bud and put it in my back pocket and squish it flat. Then pick the flat bud apart.

8. Scissors in a shot glass work really good

9. This does sound like quite a horrible idea. Both of your ideas. :p

10. scissors in a pill bottle FTW. I like it cause you can carry your evening's supply in the pill bottle in your pocket. be sure to rinse out your pill bottle before you start busting weed in it

11. Scissors in a whiskey glass as already mentioned

can be a bit time consuming mind, however, without a grinder what can you expect?