Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grind, chop, or pick apart your bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by A87, May 9, 2011.

1. #41 arblahblah, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Put a slightly bigger piece at the bottom then the rest over it. It just burns a lot better imo

2. I guess this would be chop. Manicure scissors and a shot glass.

[​IMG]

3. True dat :cool:

4. Set your nug in a shot glass. Then use scissors to chop it up. You will see. It's quite effective if you are without a grinder. The shot glass is just a means of keeping it in one small area. Thus you don't chase the pieces around with the scissors.

5. Have you ever actually tried breaking it apart? If you pack a bowl even halfway correctly your bud won't go through the hole. Unless, of course, you are using a skanky homemade piece.... which if you are smoking entire nugs and asking if it is worse leads me to believe this is a strong possibility :D

6. Question.

If I have a bowl what would be more efficient breaking it apart by hand or with a grinder?

Or is it just a matter of preference