Grims 1St Sugar Mango Ryder Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 157047, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Well, technically I have two hybrid cfl's with a combined range of 5400k that i could use, but i just wanted to try something new. ^_^

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good morning Blades and Bladies! Not much of a change here. The LED's just aren't cutting it by themselves, so i added the cfl's after all. I'll give it a while to see how much it improves before i post a pic or two.

3. Was kind of having a feeling you would have to add some cfls. Most grows ive seen that use led have cfls also. Hope it all grows well :D

4. Lmao Yeah, turns out that particular led isn't good enough solo. Shoulda got the ufo. :lol:

5. A buddy of mine has 2 of the led panels but he uses them for xtra side lighting to go with his hps light. You'd think the leds would do a better job on their own, but....

6. Well i've seen a lot of good testimony for led's, but you have to get the good ones. I went cheap with a 14w panel, and we see how that turned out, right? You get what you pay for. I guess now i'll just use it as supplemental side lighting. Waste not want not. ^_^

7. Well, my box should be here in the next couple of days, so i'm collecting rainwater for the root wash for transplant to DWC. Also plan to use some superthrive in the wash. Helps ease the shock of the transplant and promotes all around good health.

8. Alright, just to kick things up a little I just started another bean. :D

Attached Files:

9. Figured i'd sign off tonight with a pic of the girl. Her leaves are packing on size, now. G'night GC!

10. Figured i'd sign off tonight with a pic of the girl. Her leaves are packing on size, now. G'night GC!

Attached Files:

11. Woke up this morning sick as hell. What a way to spend my b day. >_>

12. Sorry to hear that bro. Happy bday to ya any way :rolleyes:

13. Thanks, man. I'm good now, thanks to a nice wake and bake. A close family friend cut me off a nugget from one of his skywalker OG's a couple of weeks ago and i've been curing it for today. Not sick at all now. :D

14. My germing bean gave me a present for my b day. A root!! Woohoo, we're cooking now, kids!

15. Think i'm gonna call it a night. No real changes, so no pics tonight. Plan on putting the AK x WW in a rockwool cube tomorrow, and "supposedly" my box is supposed to get here thursday. We'll see, i definitely won't be holding my breath.

Gotta order a ph kit, too, since nobody around here has any. At all. Going with General Hydroponics Ph Up and Ph Down.

16. So I wake up to a crash, and apparently my gf's cat decided it would be a good idea to dig in the pot. The little girl was laid over!! I think her root is severed, but i'm not comfortable checking. Depending on how she looks in the morning I may have to put her down. Dammit! :(

17. My poor little girl. Had to prop her up with a big twist tie.

Attached Files:

18. No change with the SMR, so still waiting to see if she'll pull through. The AK x WW has a giant root, so definitely rooting her in rockwool today.

19. It's a sad day, Blades and Bladies. Turns out the SMR was severed from the root, so I had to toss her. A damn shame, too. So, i'll be starting a new, more permanent thread.

20. Hey bro, please let me know when youve started your new thread, if this ones ended. Would like to tag along for the ride. :D