Grims 1St Sugar Mango Ryder Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 157047, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Well, i figured it wouldn't hurt anything if i post a pic of her in her pot and humidity bag. Sorry, but no pics of her yet, as she's still too young, you dirty perverts. :p

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Okay, i fully expect to wake up tomorrow and find that she's catapaulted herself out of her pot. This is going to be a very interesting grow, indeed.

3. Hope all grows well. Gonna follow, want to do an auto also so i like to see how others do with theirs. Plus to see hiw you make out with the LED's with them. Good luck.
    Lol, i dont see anything wrong with excluding fancy name equiptment and supplies either ;)

Take a peek at my grow @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1221460-Cfl-Box-Grow,-Round-#2#entry18188359

4. As i expected, she stood up sometime last night. Hardest part is over now. And once again i apologize for the picture quality. Once she's bigger i won't have to zoom.

Attached Files:

5. Welcome to the grow! I'm interested to see how the LED works, too. I've heard people swear by them while others hate them. After this grow i'll have my own opinion. :lol:

I'll definitely watch your grow!

6. This was one of the first kinds I grew. Was some alright smoke, nothing crazy but its always nice to smoke the shit you grow.
    I don't know about a scrog, maybe just LST it?

7. Well, i'd actually planned on running her through the gauntlet with LST, supercropping, SCRoG, and fimming. I've had success with regular fems giving massive yields of a little under a pound dry weight with that method. Wanna see how autos respond to extreme high stress training.

8. They don't respond well in my experience. I've never went hardcore like you're talking but I doubt very well.
    To me it seems like they take stuff so much harder, transplants can stunt them easier. I've seen a couple grows where people top autos, but never really seen an increase in yield.
    And I'm a huge LST and topping fan, so no hate here.
    How big of a pot do you have it in?

9. Right now she's in a 10" pot, but as soon as her box gets here i'll be transplanting her to a DWC.

10. Well, she's lost the pale color and turned full green. You can even see her first tiny set of true leaves. I even went and got something to make her SCRoG screen. Will post pics when i trim it up later.

11. Okay, first up is the screen for SCRoG. Then is a shot of the little girl herself. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

12. She really shot up overnight!

Attached Files:

13. Okay, her LED and nutes came in, so here they are.

Attached Files:

14. Okay, thanks to VTyanky and loco2manis I now have a yeast co2 generator. Thanks guys! And i'm sure the little one thanks you, too! :D

15. Since the co2 is heavier than oxygen, try rigging your hose up from the soil a few nodes high, near the stalk. That way it will fall and spread out to the leaves.
    Good luck bro :rolleyes:

16. Thanks. Realized that after i did it. I gotta stop smoking so much. :lol:

17. Okay, she's reaching too high for my comfort, but until the rest of everything gets here i can't do anything about it.

Anyone else grown this strain? Is the reaching normal for them? The light is only a couple inches from her. Her stalk is strong though, and with very little wind to help her out, so i'm thinking that it's more the result of a good phenotype than anything else, but i could be wrong.

You can't tell from my pics cause of bad quality camera on my phone, but she's a really healthy dark green.

Attached Files:

18. My guess would be to get your lights as close as possible.

19. I would if i could, man. When i packed the soil it settled more than i thought it would, and as a result the closest i can get is to set the LED panel on top of the pot. Sucks to make suck a rookie mistake, but it happens now and then.

20. Lol thats right, you have LEDs!! :p