Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grilled cheese with weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Native612, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hey everyone I'm trying to make a grilled cheese with about 3 grams of weed between 2 pieces of buttery cheese. The weed is mids ground up finely and I'm cooking it on a little George foreman grill(cheap ass knock off). I just ate it, my question is will I get high? And how long before it kicks in

2. #2 Miyagi, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    I don't know if just regular cooking of a grilled cheese would be enough to heat activate it :/. If smoking is an option id do that bro.

Edit: oh, you ate it.
    Well..

3. Smoking is a option just bored with it plus I have quite a bit of bud ATM and wanted a grilled cheese lol I'll tell you guys in a little bit if I'm stoned

4. Word, sounds good. How did it taste?

5. Pretty good tasted like a grilled cheese but with weed lol.

6. I would have thought the bud would be overpowering, 3 grams is a decent amount. Hopefully you get fucked up, last time I took a lot of precautions with weed peanut butter and I didn't feel shit :/.

7. I only
    Got a little High but oh well

8. No you will need to cook the weed with oils for a bit for it to settle.. I dont know all the technical terms but I believe it has to be cooked for 10-20 mins at 350 degrees.. Look at some of the other edible threads around here and I'm sure u can figure it out :smoke:

9. I've never made an edible, but I'm sure you could make some potent cannabudder and spread it on both sides that are gonna get grilled. That might work a lot better.

10. if you grill it, chances are you reach too high temps and your potency begins to degrade or even vaporize off..

11. hey, i made my canna peanut butter without even cooking it. i put about 2 grams in a cup and a half of peanutbutter and let it sit for about a month in a tupperware container. i stirred it every couple days. that was strong stuff man.

12. So wait you just ground up weed, buttered .. cheese then spread the weed on it? You didn't cook the weed/butter together, then cook the grilled cheese with cannibutter?

13. damn dude you should have done a lil research before you wasted 3 grams....you could have had an insanely dank grilled cheese that would take 20 minutes tops

14. [quote name='"murkintoker95"']hey, i made my canna peanut butter without even cooking it. i put about 2 grams in a cup and a half of peanutbutter and let it sit for about a month in a tupperware container. i stirred it every couple days. that was strong stuff man.[/quote]

So if I put my abv in some peanut butter it wil get me high? How long does it have to sit