Greybeard

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by helion, Apr 23, 2020.

1. I would agree...I have some kick ass ideas that would help the CO. out a lot,
    But don't know if he would even entertain any of my ideas( which for the record are extremely bright and very note worthy)
    ( Not trying to put myself on a high horse guys)

2. i got one of those too - on April 17th, No word since.

3. Well I've personally never had a problem with this seed bank...folks cries about SEED SUPREME saying they sent cash in a envelope and the seedbank never received it....funny, I sent them a 300.00 order cash in envelope and In a month and about a week I had a package From seed supreme....(bubble Manila envelope with a pair of work gloves inside)
    NO GREEN TAPE

4. When did you order?
    Because when I ordered I made sure to check and see how many seeds of that strain( TROPICANA BANANA) ( PURPLE STRAWBERRY SHERBERT)...he had in inventory...

5. i get my orders from Greybeard within 5 days of ordering. My last order was missing a 3 pack of CO cookies so we emailed him and the next day say a refund on my account for the missing seeds.

6. If they were out of stock, I would understand. But I just checked and they are not. 5FFD604E-767B-45C0-AD4C-CDE75155EEF1.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just wanted to let you guys know I ordered seeds from Greybeard on 4/20 and they arrived 7 days later. Everything was cool, except there were no freebies!

Does everyone get freebies with greybeard?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I ordered a 3 pack of grapefruit Krush and got two Mobey Dick feminized free

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have to say that is fuckin odd though
    Something isn't right

10. Someone earlier suggested emailing them about 60 times a day to get a response. I’ll try that today.

If no response, tomorrow I’ll do everything I can on every website to warn people away from Greybeard.

11. Before you do anything irrational just calm down homie, let us see if we can help you

12. Thanks. I really appreciate that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I shouldn't have to beg for attention so they feel "sorry" for me or heckle them constantly in order to get what I PAID IN FULL FOR. Still nothing from them. That's NOT a good business model and they don't deserve customers if even ONE of us has to deal with this shit. And it's multiple people. I'm taking drastic action, fuck waiting around because I work HARD for my fucking money.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. #34 Jso12357, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Follow up

after sending about 100 emails, I got a response from someone named Robin Curtis.

First she said the seeds were delivered and gave me a tracking #. However it was for a later order I placed an was delivered. No problems with that order.

Then, she claimed that order 13288 was not valid. So I sent her a copy of their own email saying payment was received for 13288.

Lastly, she claimed that my credit card was not charged for that order. ( with no explanation why) and tells me I’m wasting her time. I checked, and I was not charged, in spite of their email saying I was.

I did just place another order and sent a copy of it to Robin. She replied: “ I just deleted it, have fun”
    That is actually pretty funny.

15. WTF? can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?
    They have always given me such great customer service....I don't understand

16. When I spoke with them 2 weeks ago they said they were busier than they had ever been. The way things seem to work with them is if the order is processed n paid smoothly initially you will get your beans within a week. They are not great at responding to issues or catching issues so that's where all this is coming from. That coupled with people that expect everything to happen right now. In truth I was one of those people while being dicked around but have learned better. Sad to hear the fellow above so anxious to fuck with their business.. Nice people, they are just trying to keep up with demand which is impossible at this point.

17. Maybe you are a more important customer

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Did I say something wrong?

19. Look mate, I'm not trying to come off like that at all, not trying to seem like a better customer than someone else...NOT AT ALL FRIEND

20. No he was referring to me. I said I would warn people on other sites about being ripped off by Greybeard if I don’t get it straightened out. Turns out they didn’t rip me off. They just canceled one of my orders with no explanation after saying my payment was received. Shit happens