greybeard seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by frostchaser, Mar 28, 2020.

1. thread is just to say Greybeard seeds is awesome! Previously have done a lot of attitude and a bit of crop kings and having had experience with those vendors my recent experiences with Greybeards is off the charts phenomenal.. 3 orders over the last month.. The 1st one was a tester of sorts That arrived six days after purchase with an awesome freebie that i am currently growing to pollinate.. The 2nd order I used a different credit card and the bank flagged it as fraudulent. They were absolutely communicative with me and easily fixed the problem. In the interim the seeds I ordered became out of stock. They let me know another ethos order was coming in soon and gave me the option to wait or to exchange for anything else. I opted to wait and the order was sent out yesterday. Very excited. 3rd one I didn't really need but thought ethos candy store looked too good not to buy. Purchased online yesterday evening and received tracking information this morning... All in all great communication, great service and exceptional speed.

• Like Like x 4
  2. I just ordered some Sucker Punch from them last night and it was my third order. I already have a tracking number. Five dollar fast shipping with good prices, selection and freebies. I will join you on recommending Greybeards.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any recommendations on seeds? Just finished up my first grow so the big room will be open again. Have a sucker punch going in the small box now. All the strains look so good lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

4. Omg! It’s so hard to choose. So many strains. A way to choose that may help is to go onto Seedsman. Not necessarily to buy but because they have a lot of filters. They can help you narrow down what you’re looking for. I would start there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got a few ethos strains from them. Candy store and orange kush cake.. Both sound like they will be delicious

• Like Like x 1
  6. i am a fan now too. I was very skeptical when it took 11 days and never receive tracking info since most received beans much sooner and tracking info, but in the end Greybeard paid off. Got a free sample of Fem Bubba's Gift from Humboldt Seed Organization. Not sure why GB would give out seeds from Humboldt Seed Org from Calif. I just found it going through my desk and thought I should pop this and check it out when I saw this thread.....

7. They give all kinds of random seeds of different breeders. My last order I think I got royal queen seeds and my buddy got fast buds and a grey beard. I am very please with them so far. Will be placing another order soon as I figure out what the hell I want lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Glad to see they are popular. Definitely going to be looking at them if I ever need seeds again. Just mixed my 1st STS spray so hope to be doing a bit of at home genetics for a while. Starting out with alot of ethos for it so pretty sure it will make for some nice crosses

• Like Like x 1
  9. You’re going to love those Ethos plants. I was probably the first member here to grow Ethos gear a couple years ago. Rainmaker is my favorite strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah ive got a buddy that is a ethos multipass member that grows some amazing stuff. Wanted Rainmaker for the crazy thc percentages but out everywhere.. Planning now to run og deluxe, airplane glue, orange kush cake, candy store and lemon berry og. Should be a fun tent! First go of a no till organic bed so excited for lots of reasons...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well fun to see the no till at work with ethos. Really excited to give this method an honest go. Building a 4 ft raised bed to go in my 5 by 5 tent. Following mofos recipe from no till revisited. Cant wait for my current soil auto run to be over!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I ordered my seeds Friday night and they were mailed Saturday. Probably get them tomorrow or Tuesday. I don’t think there’s many places online where you get seeds that fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Do the take bank cards like chase? Thanks in advance

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i assume so. They took my debit and credit card

16. True North Seedbank has a great sale for 4/20. It started today and most every breeder is 42% off with Oasis Seeds being buy a 10 pack, get a 10 pack for free

17. Yes.

18. So the order from True North has been cancelled. The card I used hasn’t been confirmed for in international purchases yet, and by the time I found out, a lot of the sale items were gone.

so Greybeard came through again. No sick deals or mad freebies but I got a nice selection of the autos I wanted and photos for later on indoor

3B5929DE-7998-4313-B79D-9FC0F14C41AB.png

• Like Like x 3

19. They’ve sent out freebies with all my orders. I’ve gotten NL, critical Orange punch, and Strawberry cheesecake, all autos. I just ordered some Dream berry from them. I like how it’s a surprise for what freebie strains I get.

• Like Like x 2
  20. thats quite the goody bag! Waitin on them to get in some mephisto and gonna do 1 more order..Moving into breed my own but need a couple more autos to round it all out..