Greybeard seeds review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Johnny_Appleweed, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Man man man.. There is a lot to say about this company, it has not been like my terrible experiences at Seedsman and ILGM seeds. They have been PERFECT. My order had arrived in like 6 days *located in the US*, quick updates to shipping/changes in order, ALL THE SEEDS GERMINATED :). Man I am impressed by this company and they will for sure be my go to for seeds in the future and I recommend them to all. seed orderrr.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. I’ve had good luck with them too. I just germinated 6 of their Graybeards Private Reserve and have bought other seeds from them too. Graybeard, Great Lake Genetics and Seeds Here Now are all legit and I’ve had great experiences with them.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Positive experience on my end as well.
    The freebie seeds I got from them as well are shaping up nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the review. I'll put them on the short list!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ok Donald

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. No not fake. Greybeard/Graybeard sold me a 5 pack of Phantom/Cookie/Domina that only had a 20% germ rate. I wrote to the breeder and they replaced them. I also read a thread on another site that does quality-control checks on seedbanks and they caught him switching seeds. Be very leery of this bank.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Awesome! I have just bought 3 white widow auto fem from them for my first order. I am excited!

• Like Like x 1
  8. They were recently accused of switching out Ethos Genetic seeds.

BL

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. All my seeds were in the original packaging with no "switching seeds". Also, the germination rate of my greybeard seeds has been 100% so far, compared to 40% with seedsman (the seedsman seeds grew deformities). Greybeard will get my business again and again. Fast, fast fast. I wouldn't be so against seedsman, had it not been for their lack of customer service and leaving me to wait for weeks for a resolution (pre pandemic).

10. #12 Johnny_Appleweed, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    And "allegations" made toward a business with great reviews/customers should be taken with a grain of salt, especially when the allegations are coming from a unfounded source.

11. 100% germ rate on my end too.

The freebie seeeds I got are thriving as well. Moby dick and Cheese :)

No herms, nanners, or random males, thanks greybeard.
    E4F5593E-8258-4500-95BB-68A119FB87D6.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Update on my review. Well I just found out Ethos dropped greybeard because of the suspection greybeard was switching out Ethos gear. Ethos is replacing ALL gear purchased from Greybeard, to ensure everyone who purchased from Greybeard, gets Ethos real gear. Ethos is sending me new Banana Hammock, Glue and Candy Store as a result. I think my Glue isn’t real.

13. I was wondering why they didn't have Ethos. I have the Citradelic Sunset by them and I love it. I was going to buy another Ethos strain but went with Phoenix White Widow instead.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Those allegations were taken with a grain of salt and that's why they got busted switching seeds.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I think you lucked out, assuming you have the genetics th as t you paid for.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh maybe.

I haven’t bought ethos genetics before and may not for a bit because for me personally, if I’m spending good money on genetics, I’d assume they’d employ some sort of tamper proof seal on their seeds, especially considering you aren’t selling them directly and distributing them out to several vendors.
    Just my take on it, not very hard to add a seal on things. Concentrate market seemed to do it efficiently, I don’t see why the seed market can’t.

17. #19 Bigdaddy76, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Well if I’m getting them straight from Ethos, I have no doubt if their authenticity. There are solid places to get real Ethos genetics, just not Greybeard. Also for the amount of money that’s involved in the seed game, not hard to make fakes. There’s lots of those on the black market concentrate. You can buy fake tamper proof, brand name concentrate packaging by the 1000’s on line. So not best example.

18. exactly , I used to order from them until their last mess up last may . I bought from them few times prior and bought their in house genetics . I had no issue with their product just their service or lack there of. I liked their blueberry well enough that when I didn't get the may order I reveged the existing plant after harvest and breed it myself for future seeds. I don't know anything about the alleged switch out with Ethos , but having produced my own seeds I surely see how easily one could have packing made to duplicate a breeders packaging and put your own seeds in them , especially if your already breeding strains .... just saying

• Like Like x 1