Greybeard seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Apr 19, 2019.

1. #61 PopeyeSpinach, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Recieved my Greybeard order today....

20191223_153915.jpg

I also mailed out a payment to growers choice today cuz i was tired of waiting lol, oh well, those will get used too.

Really not too bad of a wait, ordered on 10th and arrived on 23rd.

And a "bubbas gift" freebie seed. Wonder if its like bubba kush

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its a cross of bubba kushxgods gift

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Never even heard of gods gift til today.

Whats everyones fav way to store seeds? Sounds like in sealed container in fridge is the best way for long term.

4. Never even heard of gods gift til today.

Whats everyones fav way to store seeds? Sounds like in sealed container in fridge is the best way for long term.

5. almost 2 months smh

6. I finally got mine yesterday from the beard.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So attitude seed bank had pretty fast shipping for being overseas? Ordered from Oregon elite last week n wanna try somewhere else incase I end up waiting forever for him to respond or ship.

8. I’m still waiting. Their prices aren’t cheap and almost zero communication once they have payment.

Seeds come in from Spain and the EU quicker imo.

I won’t be using them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. This is my experience with grey beard.
    Ordered 3 zittles autos from fastbuds.
    There was no mention of freebies which I was only purchasing 3 so wasn't expecting anything. Order was placed an processing on 10th of this month an 3 days later went to completed which led me to belive it was shipped. It arrived on the 15th an I got 1 fem auto California snow freebie. Never tried to contact them so can't comment on cs. It was mailed from Ok which I'm not far at all.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mine also came from Ok

11. I have tried getting in touch by email as I had actually placed two orders, one on 19 January and 25 January. Still, nothing. I will try to get an actual phone contact if that’s possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Just a follow up to update.

The owner of Graybeard seeds reached out to me via email. I did have to send him some screenshots and such, but there was a legitimate mess up because the week I ordered twice, GB were upgrading their computer systems, software and migrating data. While I did receive confirmations and such it looks as though these were deleted and not charged.

Unfortunately for me they were sold out of some Jamaican hybrids and such, so I will have to reassess.

I was very glad that I did get some customer service and the computer system stuff can really happen to any company as they try to improve their inventory software and better customer service.

I am glad that it’s straightened out, but at the same time a bit bummed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ordered 2/25 in the afternoon, shipped 2/26, received Friday 2/28. Fastest I've ever gotten my beans in.

Got the expert seeds glueberry 3 pack with 2 free. And they sent 2 free chemdawgs.

I ordered photo on accident, had emailed them and requested a change to auto and never heard anything but oh well. Grow #2 here we go.

• Like Like x 2
  14. WTF...really? I put mine in back on Feb 19 & jaysway420 gets his in 3 days? Hmmm-captain obvious says...

15. Extremely disapointed. First time growing let alone buying seeds online. Can't even call it "growing" because I would need the seeds to do that. Extremely disapointed - I said it twice, that's how important

16. You just gotta relax bro

Your all worked up for no good reason, I live not to far from where the shipment went out.

My first order didn't go thru because cc was rejected.

This time was flawless, and like I said I emailed them right after I completed my order and asked for autos, never heard back. But did receive what I ordered.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Didn't mean 2 sound hostile & such. i know of the ETA & lack of comms issues
    with beard & I'm fine w that. It'll get here eventually. Just thought it was retarded that orders placed after mine were done wicked quick. I had enough time 2 sign up 4

18. ...Informed delivery (accidentally hit return button)

19. Recently placed an order of 50 seeds. Two different strains. So 25 of each strain. I recieved 5 of each strain. Stealth was the worse iv ever seen in my life but I digress. Anywho. Just sent an email detailing my grievance. Well see what happens. This was alot of cash for me to drop and I feel totally shorted.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wanted to drop a new review on this old thread. Purchased purchased from him last week and arrived yeast arrived across the country in 7 days an absolutely unopened breeder packs. The breeder packs. Seems plenty legitimate to me though people talk a lot of shit about the company