Greybeard seed bank site down

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ganjafarmer21, May 13, 2020.

1. Greybeard site is down and me with a $410.00 pending and no damn word on wether or not my payments have cleared..now I'm fuckin panicking
    They can't even send a person a email to let them know what's up with thier order .. should I be getting concerned???

2. Don’t stress. Robin, the owner is a responsible business person and does everything to improve the business. I had some issues as they switched over to an entire new computer-inventory system.

Be certain you card has been charged because the system can sometimes kick out an order but not confirm it. Hopefully that gremlin was fixed.

If you have your order no., they have a contact email and actually do get back to you.

Best of luck. I use them and JBC. I used to use Seedsman, but Greybeard had everything and in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. How long in your estimation would it take greybeard to deduct the money from my bank card..??? Soon as I made the orders? A day later?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm aggravated as hell about it..when did it happen to you??

5. About day or two after I put my order in. It's really frustrating I thought I got scammed at first until I seen the post about it here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If the payment doesn't reflect in your account after 3 days or so then likely the order did not go through on their end. To echo the sentiment above I believe this is a very honest company but a very busy company. They are not the best to communicate with.. If they took your money I am absolutely certain you will get what you paid for.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm not saying frost they are dishonest,
    just aggravated at losing precious time
    In the planting season, and not knowing wtf is going on with my order..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Has it been a week since you placed it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was just referring to you should not be worried. I am on board with you being pissed about it

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not yet I got a confirmation email on Saturday and that's it. Haven't even taken money out yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Not taken money out yet, yeah that's what I'm afraid of I got bills and crap to pay and this hold up has my money all messed up now

12. Well frost I don't want to come off like a crybaby or whatever, this has my bill money and crap all screwed up now
    Thank you for understanding..

13. Though I will say ever since her post in the boobs thread I tend to side with her on most things

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. If these seeds not shipping in 4 days after you ordered them screws up your bills you got bigger issues.
    Why you really upset?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. My Greybeard order was $250.00ish. It did hang in my checking account for a couple of days before it went through but it did go through eventually and my beans showed up a few days thereafter. I'll be ordering from them again in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Just about a day,

According to Robin this would be moving quicker.

I had an email listing my order but no charge to my card. When the system was updated, the orders usually show well within 24 hours.

I’ve bought a wide selection from Greybeard, a Seedsman and JBC. Greybeard gives the least freebies, but amazing assortment of seeds always coming in.

Seedsman send their stuff stateside in bulk, then redistribute. With all the issues right now I would stick with Greybeard dando JBCseeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Can you put me in touch with Robin please? I'd appreciate it.

18. Ummm i had a great experience with my first order. Everything is messed up now, ermm covid perhaps? OP- you sir have a foul mouth (probably wouldnt say any of that in person so a foul set of fingers upon your rancid keypad) I hope your seeds are in outer space and they leave that transaction pending for years.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Anybody who has said it once at the wrong has only said it once at the wrong time..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk