Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grenades

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pooshy, May 16, 2011.

1. Fuck drinking and waking up next to grenades.... lol

2. Don't blame your bad taste in women on your drunkenness.

3. how the fuck did you wake up next to 2 grenades and not die?

troll

4. Put your collar down and you might stop attracting hoes.

5. is grenade a new word for ugly fat chick?

Why can't we use regular words? Why must kids always change words....

6. If nobody else will say it I will. Damn Jersey Shore and the youth that watches it. Screw snookies fat ass and all the roided up guys on that show.

7. Yes, I had my first grenade experience recently too (last party of freshman year). As far as my fraternity brothers know...I was raped. Anyone gives me crap about it and a good argument is:

1st I was black out.
    2nd who let her the fuck in the party in the first place?

Usually shuts them up, but the idea that I had my junk all up in that... I puke a little in my mouth every time I think about it. It will haunt me for life. Next morning all I could say was I hate alc and weed would never do such a thing to me. I feel for ya brotha.

8. never had a grenade yet
    :p

9. Just shows you can't handle your shit on the battlefield

of love ;)

10. pardon me, what the fuck is a grenade because clearly we arn't talking about the explosive ones :confused_2:

11. Wait...We're not talking about explosives?

12. I believe the grenade he's talking about is when you're "wingmanning" with your "bro" and an ugly girl hits on him so you take her and fuck her, therefore sacrificing yourself to save him and "jumping on the grenade"
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a douchebag

13. I love grenades

[​IMG]

14. If you want some easy pussy, grenades is how it's done.