Greetz from Austria

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Provaeth, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hello to everybody!
    I am new here so i would like to introduce myself a little bit as good as i can, because my english is not the best (i think)
    I am a hobbygrower and Dj from Austria!
    I am 20 jears old, and usually active in an austrian cannabis forum (cannabis.at)
    Since 3 jears im very interessted in cannabis (smoking, growing, politics, everything) and read a lot of books and magazines about growing!
    Since the beginning of that year, i live in my own flat with my girlfriend which i have since 5 1/2 years!
    So now i have the space and the time to grow my favourite herb!

Im here to read a few good growjournals or maybe making it myself and to talk about the plant and the equipment and the strains (as far as my english allows it) and i think i could learn something from you!

Im also interessted in electronic music like the whole techno genre (minimal house , tech - house)

Do somebody make a experiance with austrian people or the country? (not the hitler story please :) )
    So please tell me, i would like to know that, because thats verry interresting for me, to see how the other people think about austria and his people!

So if you have any questions, lets ask!

Greetz

2. Sup man, welcome to the city. Many people here are growers and can offer a lot of good advice. Your english is good, maybe even better than some of ours here in the States. :)

I don't have any firsthand experience with Austria, but I hear Vienna is beautiful this time of year. I plan to travel to Europe in the fall with my girlfriend. We're staying with some friends in France, heading north to Amsterdam and Rottersdamn for a few days, ten ending our trip in Munich. My dream is to move to Europe; maybe one day it'll happen. You're so lucky man! I would love to not live here in the Police States... err United States... Texas especially!! :hello:

3. hy synergy!
    Thank you
    yes this time of year its beatiful but in the winter it could be very cold, but if you like skiing , its the right for you!
    Sounds like an interessting trip youve planed!
    I also travel to amsterdam first time this autumn!
    I hope your dream becomes true ! Good luck man!

4. hi there
    i'm david from Singapore

5. Welcome to GC:wave::smoke::D

Your english seems fine, and with your attitude you'll feel right at home here;):smoke:

Austria is one of the few European countries I would like to visit:D:smoke:

6. hi david :)

thanks a lot! really? Then come over here, im waiting for you to smoke :D

7. ahaha awesome!

Also I just realized that Austria is one of the few Western counties that are actually not a part of NATO.

[​IMG]

Is your country politically neutral or has Austria never been invited? Sorry if this is a little random, but I would like to hear from a native Austrian what you think.

8. omg where's the f...... dictionary ? :D
    Yes thats right! Austria isnt a member of the NATO
    austria has been invited several times i think!
    I think it was 1955 when austria signed a contract, that we may not join an Organisation like that - and since them were Neutral!
    And most of the austrians are against a nato accsession (me included)

i hope i helped you a little bit with your question.
    Its hard to answer on such a question with my bad language skills but i hope you'll understand that!

Greetz from the neutral zone :)

9. Hey whats up guys. Just got to Austria from the states and am kind of depressed. No one has the goods and when they do they try to sell you like .2 for 15 euros. Otherwise beautiful country. I see that they have clones in some shops, but unfortunately the cannabis scene is non existent. Next week they have a hanfmesse/cultiva festival. I will try to hook up with someone there....It is getting to winter now and it is really raining and depressing here, especially without any indo. Unfortunately I have not even met any cool people or seen any cool bars where it might be available. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be great!!

Cheers to everyone in Austria and back at home in the USA!!

10. Oh I just realized I forgot to ever reply back to you.

I have a much better understanding of why neutral states refuse to join NATO. The war archives that have been leaked recently are making it clear that NATO is guilty of war crimes, and what sane country would ever want to be part of that? I truly hope the next leader of the US in an isolationist and abolishes NATO and this military industrial complex the rest of the world is trapped under.

Anyway that's my rant for today. Hope life has been treating you well. :)

11. anyone from austria that likes minimal and dub and likes to smoke and chill please contact me....I am here and bored...

/////cv