Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Greetings...

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Magnus8, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Hi all. Just wanted to say a quick HI to everyone. My name is Magnus. I live near Vegreville in Alberta, Canada.

I've recently begun using a combination of thc and CBD oils to control the pain in my injured lower back and also my rapidly spreading fibromyalgia.

I am here because I know so very little about using these oils.

I am growing outside again this year and plan on growing at least 5 cbd plants and another 5 thc plants (probably more). I need to grow outside so that i can amass the medicine to last me until my father's estate is settled and i can better set myself up to grow indoors.

So that is just a few things on my plate right now as we head into spring. There's other stuff going on that i won't get into here - but suffice it to say it's been a bitter winter and I'm overjoyed it is finally spring!

All my best,
    ~Magnus

2. Welcome in.
    <-- outside year round in Southern California.
    I just set out all my summer plants a month early as the lockdown has tossed a monkey wrench in my usual grow method.
    Shouldn't matter as they will be under lights till Aug 1st to hold them in veg anyhow as they grew up under 24-0.
    [​IMG]

Very high THC to control my post surgical pain.
    CBD does nothing for it at all.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1