Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017.

1. #1 Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017

2. What soil? and do you have a link to the lights you purchased?

Grow journal

3. #3 Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017

4. Each of those LED panels only consume 185W so both are really only good for 4 plants at the most in my opinion. 2-3 would be ideal. For the future I recommend mars hydro 300's if on a budget they are 135W and 65$ each one can flower a single plant nicely. Also for soil I'd recommend googling fox farms store locator and seeing if any nurseries locally carry fox farms around you... I prefer fox farms happy frog or ocean forest as they work well and will blow any lowes soil away.imo
    I can find 3CU of happy frog for 20$ locally which is a lot of soil. Also adding a hefty amount of perlite to the mix is very beneficial.

Grow journal

5. #5 Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah just suggestions for next grow... could easily buy a couple mars hydro 300's for 130$ (270W Total) and that would definitely make a difference in the tent... and the fox farms would also be a good thing to look into next grow. Or hell after this grow you may decide you want to have a crack at DIY Cob lights or something

Grow journal

7. #7 Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd reject the shipment and get a refund if it were me haha... idk for the price of one of those lights you can buy two lights that put off 100more watts. That's a hell of a difference when it comes between those panels. But no matter what you do the 3rd light would easily pay for itself well over the first harvest anyhow.

Grow journal

9. #9 Daybreak1, Aug 10, 2017

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feel free to check out my grow journals I have a few.. my first one was a pathetic CFL grow that started to turn around... I had 1 huge plant and 3 smaller but nice healthy plants even bought me an LED... but I'll be damned all 4 of my plants turned out to be males they didn't show until 12/12 lmao.. I wanted to quit but I had bought that LED already so I manned up and bought some fem seeds online.. the cheap seeds I bought didn't even germ however the freebie special queen #1 did and I've been cloning her since.. my first harvest I got a QP off of two plants (one bagseed) with a mars hydro 300 and a few CFL. But total I've harvested 3 plants and I'm on track to harvest my fourth in a few week... have a smaller plant flowering but it's got a while to go though she's just a side project meant to take up as little space as possible... but drew my largest SQ I've had and the one I'm currently growing... I have 7 smaller SQ clones going in my veg room 4 will switch to the tent here in a few weeks and the rest will stay in the veg room for the time being. Only issues going to be my smaller flowering plant... I'm gong to have to lug it in and out of my tent as my tents going to be on veg hours filling out a scrog I'll figure it out though.[​IMG]

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 Daybreak1, Aug 11, 2017

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. #13 Daybreak1, Aug 11, 2017

• Like Like x 2
  13. #14 Daybreak1, Aug 11, 2017

• Like Like x 2