Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by UnfetteredOne, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Intermediate grower here with experience in both indoor and outdoor ops. Interested in sharing some of that knowledge and experience and possibly trying some new things in the near future.

I tried all sorts of stuff back in the day; from just scraping some dirt/weed aside outdoors and throwing a bunch of unknown bagseeds in the ground, to some failed indoor attempts devastated by everything from spider mites to nute burn. But I always learned something from my mistakes and failures, and I do pretty well for myself now. I used to have a huge 'bagseed' collection going back to the early 80s that is gone now, but I still have a pretty good collection going back to the 90s now. It's a bitch to get any of them to pop though.

White Widow is one of my favorites indoor. My last grow keeper was Beyond the Brain... fat, potent buds. I cleaned house a bit ago and have nothing going now, but I'm planning and prepping for a possibly summer outdoor excursion. I love to camp and I plan on doing quite a bit this summer.

Thinking about finally trying my hand at hydro too. :metal:

Anyway, hello to you all and hope I can contribute something worthwhile.